Alright, I will.
- My view at the moment - beyond my screen - is of my freshly painted toes. They're purple...the nails, not the toes themselves. I've been meaning to paint my toes since March. I can't exactly figure out why it's taken me six months to accomplish this task, nor why I've waited till I'm seven months pregnant to try to attempt it. Somethings are inexplicable.
- We have one larger towel in our home. We used to have two, I don't know what happened to the other, but I do know that when I get the large towel, I feel it's a reason for celebration. The smaller standard sized towels just don't quite do the job at this point in my pregnancy.
- Also, pregnancy nightmares: attack of the varicose veins. I'm not even kidding.
- Today we enjoyed our first family campfire. The kids have roasted marshmallows and such before, but never just our little crew at our house. It was charming.
- Emery's such an effective fire-manager. Love him!
- We accomplished some rather low-priority jobs around the house & yard today. The kids weren't feeling well yesterday, and I was completely expected and low-key sick day, but our rather slow-paced outdoors day was just lovely. We ate a picnic lunch as well as dinner around the fire.
- Some days it hits me how much I love our little family. OUR PEOPLE. Those with whom we are all thoroughly comfortable and relaxed. Such a neat blessing, especially for two parents who tend toward the introvert side of life.