Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Just Home

We're staying home this weekend.

How lovely.

The last two weekends were road-trippy, and while enjoyable, they don't hold a candle to the simple pleasure of just staying home with my loves. The house is a bit of an obstacle course with boxes and totes stacked here and there, but I really only have the kitchen left to pack...and that's gratifying. I'm so thankful that I'm not feeling overwhelmed by packing this time. I know we have more stuff, but somehow it's more manageable now with Hattie pulling things out left and right than it was when she was three months old. Funny how that happens.
Emery may have to work a bit tomorrow, and I  plan to press forward in the packing, but hopefully we'll all sleep in a little (you know till 8am!) and have breakfast together. Maybe we will even play the Wii a few minutes - and pretend we're exercising. ; )

It's been a looong week, and I'm thrilled it's finally Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment