Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Missed it

I'm fascinated by statistics. Not the fake ones that are made up 86.67% of the time (ahem, that one is fake). But the real life ones...the ones that hopefully aren't presented in such a way as to skew the information.

Anyhow, blogger keeps some stats on things. Pageviews, referring urls, audience, etc. I confess that at times, I find these numbers more fascinating than the comments....but probably only because the comments are kind of few and far between (but don't worry your head about that, that doesn't bother me a whit).
The moral of my story is that we hit 2000 pageviews, probably sometime today. It was 2006 when I looked, so I don't know when it happened, but happen it did. I know you're thinking that we didn't even get to party like it was 1999, but I think it would probably be just as nice to party like it's 2012.

Emery started the new job this morning.

Hattie busted her lip. Her first bloody injury.

And I'm also afraid that my hydrangea may have been happier in the ground in Memphis than down here in a pot. This could be due in part to the fact that I haven't watered her as faithfully as I did before we moved.  Well, poor little Hydrangea and poor little Hattie.


No comments:

Post a Comment