To give myself a little more room, I have back-up theme nights. It used to be what I did every night without question, but even that was a little constricting for yours truly, so now when I can't think of anything to make, then I just remember that it's "Fish Tuesday", and we have fish.
- Mexican Monday - tacos, quesadillas, nachos, taco salad, carne asada, huevos rancheros (my newest favorite) etc.
- Fish Tuesday - salmon cakes, fish fillets (salmon, tilapia, grouper etc)...and that's about it in that department, let me know if you have some good fish recipes, that aren't TOO fishy.
- Pasta/Hamburger Wednesday - kind of speaks for itself, since Wednesdays are busier with church and all.
- Soup/Salad Thursday - seasonal. Summer Salads. Winter Soups, usually.
- Pizza Friday - homemade most of the time, but we like Little Ceasar's $5 pizzas too. (Emery scrapes the toppings off the crust since it isn't GF, although I hear Domino's has just come out with a GF crust. It isn't made in a dedicated kitchen, so if you're very sensitive, I wouldn't go that route.)