Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturdays and Swimming Pools

Thank you LORD for Saturdays and kiddie pools. They help make my life delightful.


Yesterday, I dug out our 'birthing pool'. I didn't end up going near the pool while I was in labor, and it's just a deep-ish kiddie pool besides. After much huffing and puffing, it was fully inflated. I think it may have won Best New Toy of 2012 for Hattie.
She LOVED playing in the dry pool in our living room. It was more fun than a barrel of monkeys.  She was actually having so much fun, that I wasn't entirely sure she'd appreciate it as much after there was water in it.
Emery had a date with the lawn mower and hedge trimmers this morning, so after he finished up, we filled up the pool, and we were all in love.

Perfectly relaxing. Emery could rest his head on one edge and his feet on the other. Just Perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment