Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Granola Barge.

My husband and I appreciate a good pun. Last night, he said my homemade granola bars should called granola barge. He's right, and I laughed.
They are awfully thick and dense, but pretty tasty too.

We sold some furniture via Craigslist yesterday afternoon. Our first ever sale. It was pretty exciting and so easy. The buyers came and did all the heavy lifting, and they didn't even try to bargain with us over the price. That's what I'm talking about. Emery says I made 100% commission. But we all know that really means that the money will probably go towards something very practical and useful and isn't actually at all at my disposal. I don't mind though.

We decided recently that we'll be staying home for Christmas. Our home. Georgia and Kentucky are nice for certain, but there's something charming about being home for Christmas.  Who knows, maybe it will snow? It's only 70 degrees here today after all. ;)
"Must be nice in Vermont this time of year, all that snow."


No comments:

Post a Comment