Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

....you could say that.

I guess I lied to you yesterday. I didn't mean to. About all the smooth sailing and I'm so not in the nesting phase yet. After I blogged all that, I made a list. {probably my first mistake.} I'm not one to let my lists gather any dusts, and off I went pulling things out of closets and getting organized. Which closets were formerly organized enough to appease me, until I thought of a baby's arrival, and then it seemed all was sadly disheveled.
---disheveled. is dis- the prefix? and is so, then is anything really heveled? or is like couth? You can be uncouth, but you can't be couth.---
But don't you worry your pretty little head about it all because Hattie's room has been happily rearranged, the car seat and bouncer seat pads have been washed. Itty bitty pink clothes are scheduled to hop in the washing machine next....and it's all just so satisfying to undertake, I almost wish I had a longer list. Almost.

Hattie can't stop pulling out baby clothes from the basket and declaring each one in her hand "CUTE!"

I also reorganized the linen closet. How could anyone bring a baby into the world with an untidy linen closet? I cannot. (Even though I know in three months, when the baby actually arrives, it will probably be in need of another good once over.)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I have a long list of projects to get done in the next three months, but they're not getting crossed off so quickly. Some things are obvious (get the nursery done!), but some are a bit ridiculous (organizing the spice cabinet).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that's ridiculous at all! And now's the time to do it. :)

      Delete