Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4 and Mondays

I like March the 4th. February seems to need the first three days of March to make up for not having the 29th, 30th, and 31st days.
Kind of vindictive, no?

But today is March. Breezy and warm and gorgeous all around.

It's also a happy Monday. I love to get busy on Monday mornings and get the house back in shape after a restful weekend. Mondays mean Hattie doesn't get as many stories read to her or block castles built, but she's usually right along side of me folding clothes or 'sweeping' the floor, and I don't think she minds.

I was sick yesterday, sicker than I might have realized. I entertained the notion of going to church, but I got all tired out while trying to get dressed Emery gave executive orders for me to stay home and rest. Rest I did, and I barely got out of bed at all while they were gone. More than that, I didn't even feel well enough to read or anything, I just laid there and slept, which is very unlike me - even on sick days. Today, I'm mostly better, but certainly feel like I need to go a little slower than usual and give my body time to convalesce. {I'm not actually doing a good job going slower, but I am sitting down when I get winded.}

Baby Girl and I have made it to 37 weeks! I'm not feeling very patient about meeting her, but when I look at our schedules, I have agree that her due date would be the most optimal time for her to be born, and I'm praying we'll all be over our colds and thoroughly healthy by that time.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well, but I'm glad you were able to rest! I hope the yuckiness leaves soon!

    ReplyDelete