Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oh hey.

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. And no, I haven't had the baby yet.

So, hello, forty weeks pregnant. It's nice to see you. I'm not going to pretend I don't love telling people my due date is tomorrow and watching their reactions. It's pretty hilare.

We went to our first big consignment sale this morning. It was GREAT. I'm sold. Especially on half-price day. What a grand invention, and it was so well organized and non-chaotic...I'll take that over thrifting any day!

In other news, we had BBQ for lunch at Emery's new favorite BBQ place: Dickeys. And while the food is delicious, you get the added pleasure of smelling like BBQ for the rest of your life....or until you take a shower, and even then you can smell the smokiness in the vapor around you. I wish I didn't smell like barbeque.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite question at this point: "You still haven't had that baby?" My internal response, "Actually, I did. Can't you tell?"

    ReplyDelete