Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Consignment sale love.

Children's consignment sales. LOVE. I mean, really. Really, really.

I come away feeling so satisfied and triumphant. And I like that feeling. Saturday's sale was no different.
We were buying for Hattie as Adele is already set for the fall and winter, and as I skimmed the receipt, I found we bought 37 items for under a hundred dollars. Score!

And to further my excitement about our purchases, I just looked up a booster seat that we bought for $5 and it retails for $65! Wow, thank you LORD!

Hattie's is all girl and is thrilled with her new (to us) clothes and shoes.....and I am too. 

My word of advice: only go on half-price day. 

I love consignment sales. I'm like a kid in a candy store. You should go, too.

1 comment:

  1. I've shopped at a few consignment sales for myself in the past and have enjoyed the savings. Recently, I heard of one going on and wanted to go, but realized I have more than enough clothes for Evelyn right now. I'm sure they will become a necessity in the future!

    ReplyDelete