Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

A yesterday

Gorgeous. Day.
We don't get many of those around here.

As we were walking into church, I declared that I voted for outside worship......but you know, we went inside anyway.

The park later that afternoon had about 3 million people at the playground, and I found that I clearly don't let Adele have any fun for I always just hold her and people-watch while Hattie plays. Her peers were riding the swings and the little cars on springs, oh well, my baby's too little for all that yet.
I'm not anxious to rush her baby days. She'll get to play on the play ground for many years to come, but for  only a short while can I hold her and hold her, so I will.

We walked and saw some knights sword fighting. I didn't see anyone with turkey legs, but it seems like there should have been some turkey legs in that group.

There are some hard things afoot in our family. Situations that remind you of your mortality. Pray for us if you think of it.

But we also had a new niece born yesterday. Baby Lucy. Life is so precious.
Thank you, Lord, for the gift of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment