Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

First World Problems

You probably seen the video of children in Africa saying statements like "I hate when I have to sit on the floor because my phone charger cord is so short."

The gist is that our "problems" are so insignificant compared to what plagues so much of the world.

I was thinking about that today as I had to give Adele her first bit of discipline for touching the outlet. And I speculated that most babies in first world countries have to learn that lesson very early, but in much of the rest of the world, it's probably not a lesson that gets learned at all.
First world problem.

Or when at the grocery store, attempting to maneuver cart with car on the front and using all my body weight to get the thing going because it's heavy from children and food….

We are richly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment