Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Favorite Shopping Days of the year.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I really,  really like shopping at the big children's consignment sales twice a year. Really.
It's always such fun to get home and look through your purchases and revel in how much {little} you spent for the number of items you bought.
I've been looking forward to the spring sales for a couple of months, and yesterday we finally got to go. :)
I think we got 6 dresses for Hattie and 4 for Adele (though she really didn't need anything since she has all of Hattie's hand-me-downs), and a number of shirts and skirts and bows, and I was quite satisfied.

We didn't go on half-price day, and that hurt my feelings initially because my frugal self wants to get the best deal possible……..but Emery wasn't comfortable with me going to downtown by myself with the girls in tow, and since he wasn't able to go today, he wanted us all to go together yesterday. And I am SO thankful for a husband who takes such good care of us and wants to protect us. He cherishes us, and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment