Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Life is funny

Life seems all kinds of funny today.

Case-in-point: I have a crock pot of beans cooking in the bathroom.


Our a/c is not working right, and I'm trying to avoid heating up the whole kitchen and living room…so into the bathroom the crockpot went. If I had a garage, I'd have put it there.
And we're having guests tonight - which means I want the house to be at a semi-comfortable temp, if possible.

Also, I got Emery his Father's day gift yesterday and, as usual, gave it to him already. He has a trip coming up and needed a new suitcase, but since I don't have any place to actually hide a suitcase AND because I have NO self control when it comes to gift giving, I just left it out the couch with a few things  I knew he would appreciate inside.

Anywhoo, happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment