Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

You might as well know….

….. I've got the fever.

Baby fever.

It became official to me on Saturday. We were shopping at Target, and I found myself gushing over the littleness of bitty baby shoes and preemptively buying maternity pants (because they were on sale and looked SO comfortable).
I knew I had almost swooned over the size of a friend's newborn a few days before, but there at Target, I realized that I had the fever for sure and certain.

I'll also tell you that I'm wearing those comfortable maternity pants right now, because this mama isn't ashamed to wear maternity clothes when I'm not pregnant….except when it's the 4th trimester and I'm so over having to wear maternity. But that's another story.

I'm not saying I'll have any announcements anytime soon, but I sure wouldn't mind having something to announce.  So there.

1 comment: