Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

A Friday

We have a Mellow Mushroom lunch date today. And the problem I'm facing is whether to eat a snack now or languish with my hunger pangs until 11:30{...but of course it would probably closer to noon before the food arrives, so that settles it. I'm going to eat now, or soon.}

Emery used to say that he wouldn't mind eating eggs everyday, to which I would usually reply, "Ugh, Eggs every day? No way!" Well, I've made him eggs every morning this week, and he hasn't grown tired of them, and I have chosen not to participate in the egg eating every morning.

This morning was a jubilant one in our home. Case-in-point: I was not woken up by anyone during the night. I actually slept so hard that I couldn't remember if I'd gotten up or not, and I had to count the stash of pacis on my bedside table to verify that it was the same number as when I'd gone to bed. After having rested so well, I found myself ready to greet the day at 5:45 (instead of being bleary eyed at 6:10). AND Hattie woke up dry for the third morning in a row!!! Hallelujah!!!!
It can't help but be a good day with a start like that, right?!?

I'd also like you to know that Adele is proficient at saying hallelujah, and it's awfully cute.

Happy Friday, the weekend is drawing near! Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment