Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Just so you know, I didn't regret the gingerbread house build. it got a little hectic when baby girl lost her self control and started popping the candy in her mouth, and we ended it soon after -- cause, hello, almost bedtime and candy don't mesh. I do regret that I also have no self control and have been popping the sweet-tarts off the roof and road and windows because they're my favorite, and the wonka candy was pretty much the reason I bought that particular gingerbread house set.

My girls are sick. :(
We've been planning for weeks to go to my nephew's birthday party tomorrow, and I hate we'll have to miss. Do you know how many birthday parties we've gone to since Hattie has been around? Two, not counting our own, of course. I was excited. But I guess now Hattie won't know exactly how low-key we do birthdays at our house compared to full-blown character parties, and I don't mind that.

It's been an exciting week for our family. It's a BOY! woohoo! We were very happy to see a healthy, growing boy on our sonogram this week. The name's a secret, so you'll just have to wait.

We moved to our new house two weeks ago. And only yesterday have I gotten around to doing some full-out, much-needed grocery shopping. With an upcoming move, I always cook from what we have until the pantry and freezer are virtually empty. So, as you can imagine, it was an extensive shopping trip. But Hallelujah, we get to shop at Aldi again, it's SO nice to save some moola there!

Happy friday and weekend and december!!

No comments:

Post a Comment