Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Life Hack

How do you clean your shower?

Up until recently, for me, it meant kneeling, scrubbing, reaching, rinsing...etc. Less fun than a barrel of monkeys anyway. And then it hit me - or maybe I saw it on pintrest a while back, I cannot recall - the mop. The lowly sponge-mop. Aha! The perfect tool for tub and shower cleaning.

And now I feel like a super hero every time I clean the bathtub because it's so much easier....and maybe I'm the last person in the world to have realized this trick, but I like it.




I've been vegetating tonight. Emery's upstairs reading and singing to the girls, and I'm reading mom blogs because it's been that kind of day and I'm all for being alone for a minute.
But Christmas is only a week away, and I wish I were planning out the things I need to cook/bake in the next several days and be able to avoid Kroger on Christmas Eve, but that one's not working out so well yet. Hopefully, I'll get my brain into gear soon. Hopefully, I won't be making 7 trips to the grocery store. Hopefully, I'll have a plan.
Let's just say I didn't succeed on that front with Thanksgiving and I was right there in the thick of it at the store the day before. It really wasn't so bad, in retrospect, but it hurts my pride a little to be so disorganized.

It's awfully sweet to start buying boy things. Oh, I haven't bought much, but I'm watching the clearance sections and I have gotten a couple of cute onsies and a pack of receiving blankets. I like this.

1 comment:

  1. Whyyyy did I not see this post when I was 30-something weeks pregnant and dreading cleaning the shower each week?!! Genius.

    ReplyDelete