Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Oh Baby!

It's star wars day. {may the fourth be with you}

Do you remember what that means?
I'll tell you, cause you don't. It's my "due date"!

But....since I gave birth last week, it doesn't really mean much.

Elijah was born big and red. My largest baby at 8lbs 9oz. Sweet, sweet, sweet red hair.

I was slap-bang exhausted from his delivery (which is to say there wasn't anyone commenting that I didn't look like I'd just had a baby this time around), but so relieved that it was over and so glad to get to snuggle with my sweet boy.

It's a joy to be typing one-handed because of the bundle of preciousness sleeping on my chest.

SO THANKFUL FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS here who've helped with the girls and brought meals while I recuperate. What a blessing!!

4 comments: