Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

giraffe pajamas

There's a Sweet baby sleeping clad in little giraffe pajamas....pajamas that are Rather homely on their own, but when worn by such a Cute baby. Oh my. Those feet sticking out the end are almost too much. I'd kiss em if wouldn't Risk waking the wee one.
Also, these are 9month pajamas. Elijah is only 3.5 months! My heart! This baby is growing so fast.

Elijah is giggling at us these days and is eager to sit up and move around. He woo's us with his one dimpled smile.

Sometimes it's hard for me to remember that this snuggly baby will soon transform into a toddler with a full-blown sin nature showing it's true colors. It's hard to think that he won't always be cuddled up next to me just smiling at my funny faces and baby talk. He'll soon begin to display his personality, and he'll think about hard things, and one day he'll be a grown man.
But right now, in this moment, he sleeps in my arms - and I want to soak in every bit of his baby days. Because, regardless of the hard work involved, they are all too fleeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment