Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Photo Mania

Y'all. I'm bad at managing my photos.

I'm a "carry the camera around every day and never use it" kind of girl. It's abysmal, really. But, I balance this out by not having any skill at taking a picture and then letting these bad pictures sit on my SD card for eternity. (Which I guess means I succeed in taking a few pictures once in a great while. Maybe on birthdays.)
Anyhoo, I have some fab family with a much better camera than I possess, and said family also usually has more free arms than I possess, and both of these qualities lend to better pictures of my children, which I greatly appreciate.
And now, photo dump. :)
Red curls! Which have since been cut off...

Last June:they look tiny!



October

Feb of '15




playground fun


I think he's enjoying the wind in his hair here

Newborn Elijah. How was this over a year ago!?!

Adele and Chickens last October. Sometimes chickens think Adele is a chicken - being near their height and often having a ponytail...my parents' rooster has gotten a little aggressive toward her from behind his fence.

These children think "say cheese" means frown and usually look anywhere but the camera

Christmas in our new house!


1st birthday

1st birthday

my FIVE year old!

Jolly boy

No comments:

Post a Comment