Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Love Unending


Book Love.

I've been hankering to pick up reading again...I mean it's not like I'm not reading everyday, but I'm wanting to read things written for adults rather than the ever-loved Curious George or whatever other children's title might come into my hands. And I've forgotten how much I enjoy reading, in fact, I'm a voracious reader, which is perhaps why I don't read as much anymore because y'all, if I'm in - I'm all in.

Love Unending by Becky Thompson was my latest read, and it oh so good! Becky and I are in the same stage of life - the motherhood in the trenches phase - and she offers poignant reminders of how to nourish your marriage when you're already feeling stretched thin by the day-to-day demands of life.
The book is set up to be read as a 21 day devotional/journal, but I confess, I read through it in a couple of days. I'm sure going slower would help each challenge sink in and take root, but remember if I'm in, I'm all in. :)
I've come away refreshed and encouraged to make my marriage my top priority, and to live that out before my children.


I received a pre-release copy of Love Unending for review from Blogging For Books. You can pre-order your copy here. It will be released January 3, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment